[en] Premade houses are currently becoming a more popular option for people who decide to create their own living space by opting for a fast, standard, guaranteed construction process. These houses offer the same specifications as as traditional houses, they are aesthetically attractive and every bit as welcoming if it is decorated with style.
Whether it’s in wood or concrete, to make it into a warm, welcoming interior we just need to take into account the following points:
- Light walls and doors with a warm touch. Of course white gives an added sense of space, but it shouldn’t be a striking white, but more of an “off” white with a touch of stone or ochre.
- Curtains and Rugs. Textile accessories help to make a space much more welcoming.
- Hanging lamps Break the monotony of linear ceilings, bring an added touch of personality and creating interesting combinations of warm lighting.
- Sliding doors. Allow you to save space and with the right handle they are really practical to use.
- Knobs and handles from organic materials with a vintage design. The leather handles from Viefe® are pleasant to the touch and a visual delight. The vintage models transform a piece of furniture, however modern it may be, giving it a much warmer look.