[en] We say goodbye to 2019, our 10th anniversary! These have been an intense twelve months, but full of energy and excitement. It seems as though it was just yesterday when we decided to turn Font Vergés around and rename it Viefe®, specializing in the manufacture of knobs and handles.
2019 has shown us so much and has made us work even more. It has also brought us some unforgettable moments that we’d like to remember:
- We brought out a new catalogue that includes our new range with the trendiest products.
- We were present at the following international trade fairs: Interior Design Show (Toronto), Interzum (Cologne), SICAM (Pordenone), IDS Vancouver (Vancouver) and Concreta (Porto).
- The number of followers on our blog and social networks has continued to grow and our newsletter is now read across the five continents.
- The sixth edition of our design competition has been a success. We have achieved an even higher level of participation and it has become even more international than ever. It was really difficult to find the “Maximum 10 handle”.
- We have opened a logistics warehouse in North America so we can deliver our products even more quickly in this area and all accompanied with an exclusive catalogue.
- We can now safely say that we have 10 years of experience manufacturing knobs and handles and that our products are now marketed in more than 45 countries around the globe.
This 12 month ride has been full of business trips and projects. In 2020 we want to continue breaking new ground in the field of knobs and handles. We want to make sure that our designs continue to reach furniture professionals, interior designers, decorators, architects and individuals all across the planet and we know that this can only be possible thanks to you. It would be a pleasure if you could accompany us on this journey. Let’s go!