Entity responsible for the agreement
Trading name: FONT VERGÉS, SL
Registered offices at: Avinguda Pau Casals, 17, Sant Pere de Torelló (08572)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax ID number: B-08101933
Via the following notification, FONT VERGÉS SL informs the users of its website that in compliance with law 2016/679 (UE) from the European parliament at the Council of April 27th in 2016 in relation to the protection of individual persons as regards the use of personal data and the free circulation of data (henceforth RGDP), the personal data provided will be incorporated into our file system, property of FONT VERGÉS located at Avinguda Pau Casals, 17 de Sant Pere de Torelló (08572).
Legitimization and purpose of the agreement
The legitimacy to carry out the use of data obtained from users is based on the consent of the interested party where it may be deemed necessary and in the legitimate interests that may exist between both parties concerned or in order to comply with a legal obligation.
The purposes of use are presented below:
• To communicate news and articles of interest via our system of subscription newsletters. A FONT VERGÉS SL, we obtain users personal data once the user has provided the address of their email account and has given consent to then use the data provided. The purpose of the use of data referred to previously is to broadcast and communicate information and current newsworthy items related to FONT VERGÉS SL. this will only be done once the person in question has has expressly given their consent towards the use of said data.
• To provide a response to queries that may arrive via our contact form. A users data will only be sent to us once the user has expressly given consent by clicking on the corresponding acceptation button so enabling us to then use their data to respond to any query.
• At certain moments we may collect data for use in competitions between users or for similar types of actions. In these cases the data will only be used exclusively to achieve the purpose as set out in the legal rules and regulations, after having received the consent of the user to use the data as described and always under the scrupulous compliance of current laws as regards data protection.
• Possible use of our own cookies and those of third parties in order to improve the browsing experience and that of future visits with the aim to: control the traffic and communication of data; to identify the session; access to restricted areas; allow the user to access the service with some generally predefined characteristics; manage advertising in line with a users browsing habits; improve the web through the use of estimations as regards numbers and patterns of use, so as to analyze the behaviour of users.
• A part of the information collected by the cookies maybe of personal character and we obtain data of such type only when the user has expressly consented to the use of such data once they have entered our website.
• The use of personal data collected using cookies will only take place once the user has accepted the use of our system of cookies by clicking the corresponding button.
• On the other hand we promise to comply with all our duties and obligations of a legal nature in respect of data storage as well as being able to provide any additional data that may be requested by a relevant authority. Included among these obligations are the presentation, in certain circumstances, of personal data to the aforementioned authorities. This use of data is based on the existence at FONT VERGÉS SL of a legal obligation to collaborate with these entities.
We reiterate the fact that there will be no ceding of data to third parties, except in the case of legal obligation.
Period of preservation of data
We inform users that their data will be deleted from the moment they revoke their consent, proceeding directly to the destruction of said
In accordance with existing laws, the company guarantees that it has adopted all the necessary technical and and organizational measures to maintain the level of security required as regards the nature of the personal data that is to be used.
The company is clear about its commitment to personal data protection and the privacy of its users and will carry out the necessary technical security measures in order to avoid the loss, manipulation, diffusion or alteration of such data.
We inform you that at any given time, users can exercise their right to access, rectify, suppress, limit, oppose or question any movement in respect of their data of a personal character as laid out in the ruling relating to data protection by putting it in writing accompanied by a document of identification to the email address of the company FONT VERGÉS SL.
In particular, a user may exercise their rights in the case of the following:
• to revoke the rights granted
• to obtain confirmation as to whether the company is is using personal data which concerns the user or not
• to access their personal data
• to rectify incorrect or incomplete data
• to request the elimination of their data when, among other motives, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
• to exercise the limitation of the use of their data when one of the conditions is met as planned in the data protection act.
• In certain circumstances and for motives related to their particular situation as regards the use of their data. The company will cease to use their data except for reasons of legitimate urgency or to exercise as defense in the case of possible grievances.
• to obtain human intervention so they may express their point of view or contest automatic decisions as made by the company if the occasion should arise.
• to request the movement of their data.
A user may exercise any of these rights via a written application addressed to FONT VERGÉS SL at Avinguda Pau casals 17, 08572, Sant Pere de Torelló (Barcelona) or to our email address at email@example.com
In the case of disagreement as regards the processing of their data, users may present a claim to the Agency for Data Protection in Spain, the body that holds control over this matter and located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6 de Madrid (CP 28001).
This website may contain links to external pages. The company takes no responsibility for neither the content or any other aspect in relation to these pages or websites.
The website uses a series of its own cookies, and from third parties, to collect information as the user browses the web in order to improve the users experience while they browse.
Comments about content
The web uses an application that provides a system of validation of the user and allows them to make comments about the content in the spaces which are expressly for this reason. The same application is also used to allow the user to enter their comments in these same precise spaces.
The use of comments in the public forums or on pages open to the user which FONT VERGÉS SL offers involves the assumption of total responsibility on behalf of the user as regards their use. The user will undertake an adequate use of such services without using them to indulge in illicit activities and not acting in good faith and in line with legal requirements: should not use it to distribute content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, nor use it as an attempt to incite terrorism or act in a way that contravenes basic human rights.
For this reason, FONT VERGÉS SL reserves the right to withdraw or refuse to publish comments when said comments may constitute illegal activities or acting in bad faith and against legal regulations. In any case, the user will be held responsible for any comments published in the opinions forum or on pages open to the reader.
The applications that indicate that they are the property of third parties (for example those that validate the user or for any other purpose) can imply the transmission of data of a personal nature by the owners of these same applications (for example Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, etc.). FONT VERGÉS SL will not store any such data in relation to these transmissions and will only only use the functions of the corresponding application. Therefore, FONT VERGÉS SL will not take any responsibility for the use of data that can be carried out by third parties and so leaving the user with the option as to whether to use third party applications subject to the terms and conditions that they have agreed with the owners of such applications.